Are you having cravings on your keto regimen, but your next meal is hours away? Because our keto snacks are very high in protein, they may be everything you need. Healthy snacks will buy you some time, allowing you to delay your main meals to fit your busy schedule.
A major benefit of keto diet is that it often prevents hunger for hours after meals. But in case this doesn’t happen you can always have:
- Pics really good peanut butter
- Googys, Collagen Protein Bar
- Skinnybik, Cocoa & Dark Chocolate, cookies
- Natures Tribe, Keto chocolate Bars
- Amazeballs, Freeze-dried cheese balls
- Just Jerky
If you regularly need to snack, try adding more fat and protein to your meals. We recommend matching both fresh keto snacks with packaged ones to convenience.
Here are some fresh snack ideas.
- Cheese cubes are also great to snack on.
- Dips and vegetable sticks are a filling snack to have during the day, especially avocado dips, cream cheese or hummus. For a sweet alternative, opt for some Natural Greek yogurt, flax seeds and berries!
- Hard boiled eggs can be a great lunch idea – chop the eggs up and mix it with some mayonnaise and dill, and spread it onto seed based crackers or paleo bread.
- Many nuts have a high amount of good fats in them, and are low in carbs – perfect for a keto diet! It’s easy to bring along a container of mixed nuts as a snack to munch on during the day.