Snack Proud has partnered with Twosix Wellness in Melbourne! They offer amazing workplace wellbeing programs ranging from mindfulness to fitness & yoga to nutrition to offsite activities. So let’s introduce Bree & Emma to the Snack Proud family; we are loving the collaboration:
What healthy habit can you not live without in your day to day life?
- Bree: My daily walk. It allows me time to breathe, listen to music or a fav podcast or chat with friends. There are times when I prefer silence and its on those walks that my creativity unleashes and the best ideas pop into my head.
- Emma: My morning cuddles with my little boy! Reminds me what life is all about, and helps me to be present in the moment. There really is so much happiness and joy in the small things.
Where do you think the biggest struggles lie in being happy and healthy at work?
- Emma: Expectations! Holding these high demands on yourself and not allowing yourself to fail and learn. We are all victims of being too critical on ourselves, and need to remind ourselves that we are all human, sometimes days will be overwhelming, other days will be a breeze! Accepting that is the key!
Are you a snacker? What is your go to?
- Bree: Yes! peanut butter anything – I find incorporating a good healthy fat into my snacks stops me from reaching for sugary snacks late afternoon when I’m tired or stressed.
What do you love the most about running Twosix Wellness?
- Bree & Emma: Watching workplaces evolve as we educate staff into healthy and well- beings who thrive each day. And of course, working with my best friend, we get to ride this incredible roller-coaster of adventures and emotions side-by-side.
What is your proudest moment on the job so far?
- Bree & Emma: There have been so many moments! But one thing that makes us proud is when people ask us to be part of their event panels talking to topics that we’re so passionate about, like health in the workplace, finding purpose and learning to run a successful business as two young mums.
Moral of the story: to all our office snackers in Melbourne, we have you covered for all aspects of office wellbeing! Intrigued? Learn more about these lovely ladies & Twosix Wellness here.